|Photo by Harman Abiwardani on Unsplash|
My advice? Listen to Dan Rockwell on the subject. I think he's spot on:
- Create four options before choosing one path forward.
- Believe in your ability to learn, grow, and adapt.
- Remember times when you rose up and faced big challenges in the past.
- Respond to your fear of losing by developing strategies and taking aggressive action.
- Think more about taking action than doing everything perfectly.
- Hang with men and women of valor. Listen to people with battle scars. Doers are better than dreamers when it comes to looking the beast in the eye.
- Worry more about the next play and less about winning.
Feel the fear and do it anyway. Don't overthink it. Just do it.
Something like that.