Sunday, January 15, 2017

Put it in your heart where tomorrow shines (REM)


A recent post on my Wozza's Place blog covered my time in Al Ain (in the UAE). It was a special time, in a special place, with special people.

And it never would have happened if I hadn't taken a leap of faith at the end of 2009 and joined the Cognition Education organisation, after resigning from my Principal job.

As I've done the same thing at the end of 2016, and about to start with the Westmount organisation, I was reflecting on this as I wrote that post

I have a good feeling about the move. Already I have been impressed by the communication I've had from my colleagues within Westmount.

I loved teaching at Woodford House with some special people and, of course, I'll miss them, like I miss my friends in Al Ain but whenever I'm on the move, the Wozza's Place chapter is called Rambling Man for a reason, and starting at new places, I've always found amazing, passionate people working in education.

It's who we are.

And taking a leap of faith from time to time, is who I am.

No comments: