Thursday, November 17, 2016

I been hangin' around libraries, I been learnin' 'bout books (The Guess Who)


New learning is calling me.

I'm a lifelong learner and that's important.

It's been a while since I did some study, or attended a conference...or even had some meaningful Professional Development come to think of it. 

My last conference was a goody, Ulearn in October 2014. Last course I completed was the Certificate in Aviation run by English Airways NZ 2012. The last university based learning was the National Certificate for First-Time Principals via Auckland University from 2007-2008.


So, it's getting time to become a student again in some capacity or other.

These days I can sit in my Abbey Road Three, or wherever, and tune into distance learning.

There are also a huge number of online places to access that exist for the love of learning.

There is even an open university with no fees!! Amazing.

Apart from that, there is the wonderful Twitterverse, my Walrus Gumboot newspaper, Daily Pnut, Vox Sentences, Medium.com, and so on.

What a world we live in!

No comments: